3 shows on dvd? No way :(

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
Wodka

3 shows on dvd? No way :(

Postby Wodka » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:37 am

Hi, I have a problem. I know how to make 3 shows DVD, however when I set everything up and press create - new dialog appears (Rendering menu or so) and then PSP crashes. Everytime. The same when making ISO. No freezing, the program just dissapears.

First I set everything for the highest quality (Athlon 64 X2 Dual 4200+, 1 GB RAM, 256 MB video card, more than 200 GB free space on HDD), after few crashes I lower it for medium - crashes again. Burning or ISO - no difference.

One show to be burned on DVD - no problem. I tried and burned.

But I need more than one show on the DVD Smile

Thank you for help.

By the way - I have PSP 3.1967 (latest one as far as I know)

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:05 am

Have you attempted to render each of the shows individually?

If not, that leads me to suspect that one of the 3 shows has something in it that PSP can't handle. Occasionally, people report problems with rendering a specific show and it turns out that there's something with an audio file or a video file that ProShow chokes on. If that's the situation you've got then the obvious first step is to figure out which show is the issue and rendering each of them individually to an ISO (DVD image to avoid wasting the media) is what I'd try to start sorting things out.

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Wodka

Postby Wodka » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:18 am

Hello Dick,

thank for the advice. I thought about it myself too. I have all the three presentations rendered into hd video -- i will try to make the dvd from each of them too. I use dvd rw everytime to avoid wasting media :)

I´ll get back later.

Roman

Wodka

Postby Wodka » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:11 am

Dick, thank you for your help. you were right. It was my fault. After the last time I have rendered the hd video, one of the audio tracks dissapeared. That is maybe the problem. I have to insert another audio and then I will try to burn it once more.

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting