[b]Problem with Build 1966 and 1967[/b]

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
andy

[b]Problem with Build 1966 and 1967[/b]

Postby andy » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:17 am

Hi everyone not been around for awhile, been ill, but now I’m back!!
I have discovered a Problem with Prod 3.0 new Builds 1966 and 1967, so sent following to Photodex this morning. (just something for you to look out for, then if you experience the same problem then please pass it on to Photodex toooooo).

To Photodex team.
Have a few ‘Work in progress’ shows being built using build 1942.
Opening anyone of the shows within build 1966 or 1967 and pressing play will judder across about 10% of the Transitions, (mostly, but not always across the simple A/B transition). Clicking on a ‘juddering’ transition, as expected, opens up the ‘Choose Transitions’ window, but 98% of the time the software will not allow me to change to another transition style, yet I have no problem changing the other (90%) of non juddering transitions. Please note, I reverted back to using 1942 after experiencing the problem with bld 1966, fault disappeared, but showed up again with Bld 1967
Sorry, but am unable to send sample ‘problem Show’ as it would mean me reinstalling build 1967 again just to pinpoint the problem areas….to risky!!!!
Kind regards,
Andy T.

Postby gpsmikey » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:57 am

Welcome back Andy !! I was wondering what happened to you.
Just had to pop in and find the next layer of problems ??
Hopefully, this will be an easy one for them to fix and they
can release an update shortly. I keep waiting for them to
add "alpha channels" to their "Professional product" which
most other things do handle although, the uncompressed
AVI out seems OK for me -- I make short segments, import
them into Sony Vegas Movie Studio and play with the
Digital Juice and alpha channel stuff there.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby nannybear » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:14 am

Welcome back, andy. Glad you are feeling better and hope it wasn't too serious! Hugs Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Postby Jerry Cole » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:32 am

Thanks Andy,
I was just about ready to update from 1942 so I decided to check the posts before I did. You saved me (and a lot of us) some headaches!
Kudos,
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

andy

Postby andy » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:27 pm

Thank you Jan and mikey for welcoming me back,
Jan it’s so nice to see a photo of you….you are sooooo young. …but with a name like ‘nanny bear’ I had conjured up an image of somebody actually older then mikey…how wrong can one be!!!! :oops:
Andy.

Postby gpsmikey » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:36 pm

Most people older than me are ... dead !! (you'll see
what I mean when I get my avatar up ... )

mikey
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)

Me young????

Postby nannybear » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:32 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...that is too funny Andy. I will be 52 this November. The nickname came from my friends daughter. She couldn't say Auntie Jan and it came out Nanny Yan. then it just became Nanny. The band I was in for some reason started adding "bear" to everyone's nickname and forever after I became the "Nannybear". It stuck and everyone in my world calls me that now. Unless they want to tease me and then it is " Janice Elaine". Drivvveess me crazy, but we all know I am crazy anyway, right? Mikey, we are probably pretty close in age i think. I know you are quicker on the humour, cuz you kil me with it all the time. It always makes my day!!! hugs to both, Nannybear

PS: now get the pic up there Andy!
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite

Postby gpsmikey » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:31 pm

Got you by 5 years Jan !! 57 a couple of months back :shock:

(I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up !! )

mikey

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:11 pm

Well, this really isn't a contest I want to win with ya, Mikey. But my birth certificate says I do [58]. But I know there are a few others here that beat us both, but I ain't namin' names ;)

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:15 am

I've got you all so far, 68 in October. That's why there is no picture so far!

Brian

andy

Postby andy » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:47 am

briancbb wrote:I've got you all so far, 68 in October. That's why there is no picture so far!

Brian

Oh thank heavens!…I’m only 66 and three quarters and two days…........Hmmmmmmm I might start looking for a photo of me now I'm not all that old!!!! :lol: :lol:

andy

Brian

Postby nannybear » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:50 am

Isn't it funny, when I was younger, 16 years was a really big stretch, but now you just don't really seem that much older than me.When you are 90 I will be 74, Mikey will be 79, Dick wil be 80 and Andy 88. Then we all will really be old....hehehehe hugs Jan

andy

Re: Brian

Postby andy » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:50 am

nannybear wrote:Isn't it funny, when I was younger, 16 years was a really big stretch, but now you just don't really seem that much older than me.When you are 90 I will be 74, Mikey will be 79, Dick wil be 80 and Andy 88. Then we all will really be old....hehehehe hugs Jan

Jan,
if I should live long enough you will get very close to catching me up……just think about it, you were born when I was already 15 equating to me being 100% older then you, then I reached 30 on your 15th birthday making me only 50% older then you, then I became 60 and you reached (dare I say it) yes…you became 45 making me only 25% older then you ,…..need I go on…Ohhhh Lisbeth (my other half) has just informed me that my sums are wrong because once a lady reaches 50 she starts missing out the odd birthday or two or three…….. so she can actually become younger!!!
andy

Postby gpsmikey » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:52 pm

Arrrrg !! I'm getting a headache. :lol:

One of the really nice things about getting older is you
get to meet the same new friends every day ... :lol:

mikey

Valued Member

Postby spudger » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:12 pm

Hi Andy

Welcome Back - you and I havent spoken for ages, so we really must catch up someday. I also add my best wishes to you and hope you are back in good health.

Have you had the family wedding yet? and did you finish the decorating ....?

It was funny cos I was only thinking of you the other day, and thought I would email you but events overtook me as usual.

Gosh, the combined age of us all would have us blinking then .... cos I am 54 this year... still acting 30, feeling 70 (at times) and looking about 80 most mornings when I wake up.... but hey at least we can laugh about it all..... and they say that 50 is the new 30.... whatever that is suppose to mean.

Regards

Sharon (Spudger)

Next

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting