Option for Autorun

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
Esteemed Member

Option for Autorun

Postby ve6tp » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:18 pm

Hi:

I'm back on the forum again and looking forward to hearing from some of my old friends.

My question:

It has been some time since I last built and burned a show and I think I'm losing it ..... I seem to recall there was an option somewhere, that allowed a setting for Autorun to open Full Screen when the disc is placed in the PC DVD reader

When I checked out a burned disc I made, the autorun worked fine but it was not full screen. So was it my imaginatin or is there a place to select a setting so that when the autorun is activated, the show is "full screen" from the moment it starts and the viewer would not have to manually select Full Screen?

Tru

Postby nannybear » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:25 pm

Hey Tru!! Great to see you back! I have missed ya. Not sure about this but I will go check it out. Hugs Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Esteemed Member

Postby ve6tp » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:10 pm

Hey Jan:

You're lookin' Great as ever .....

You just know I have a ton of questions, now that I have finally got PSP.

Take care and we'll talk with you later, hopefully with an answer to this minor question.

Later,
Tru

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:15 pm

Tru --

can't answer your question but you do, I hope, know that this may won't work for everybody because some of us have turned off the 'autorun' feature.

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Esteemed Member

Postby ve6tp » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:39 pm

Hi Dick:

Yep, the viewer has the option. But I am the viewer and have not implemented anything that would stop the Autorun from opening up full view on my PC.

Thanks for the reply Dick

Tru

Esteemed Member

Postby ve6tp » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:50 pm

Hi All:

I simply missed spotting the option to accomplish this. I just took another look and now I see where it is.

Click the "Autorun " icon, then in the "Executable Start" section there is an option that you can put a check mark on for "start maximized".

That does it. Thanks to those who replied and tried to help.

Tru

Postby Scotty » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:58 pm

Hi,

On the Autorun "Output Options" page "Executable Startup" - first line "Window Size" click the "Start Maximized" box.

Scotty

Esteemed Member

Postby ve6tp » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:06 pm

Hey Scotty:

As you can see, I just bearly beat you to finding and posting the answer, by 8 minutes. Thanks so much for your time and help though. It is appreciated.

Tru

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting