DVD Creation menu screen not working?

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
popsynic

DVD Creation menu screen not working?

Postby popsynic » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:08 am

Hi

I have followed the video tutorial from the pro show site, and just started the CREATE DVD tutorial. However I have two problems that I just cannot understand.

1 - I do not have any menu themes or layouts showing up like it shows in the video tutorial- just one box in the list saying NO MENUS. I can see them all in a folder called MENUS on my hard drive in the PHOTEDEX programme files folder, but they are not showing up in the programme.

2 - I cannot for the life of me find the buttons tp press as described in the tutorial. It says click the 'customise menu' button, and also refers to load menu and save menu. Now I can see ICONS for sll these things - a BIG CUSTOMISE MENU Icon and above it three icons - LOAD MENU, SAVE MENU and RESET - but these are just icons and not buttons - they don't do anything, they don't even press/click? They seem dead?

Is it me, or am I doing something really wrong here?

This is my first post and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

popsynic

Postby popsynic » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:02 am

Sorted. I have reinstalled the programme and all this 'non- working items' are now working - so must have been a bug on the install

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting