Computer stops around same rendering point

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
Esteemed Member

Computer stops around same rendering point

Postby tjdowning » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Hello,
I don't create as many shows as I used to, just for family who want for weddings. Did one about 1 year ago and all went well from start to finish.
1. I have version 5.0.3310
2. The show is about 22 minutes long, no video movies in it, just used a few of the slide styles here and there.
3. Went to rendor to an ISO and each time shut my computer down around 76%. I did a defragment of computer and shut down and restarted fresh a few times, same thing. There is no change of music at that point either.
4. I made a copy of the show and deleted the slides after the 75% point. Went to render again and show quit at the 76% point of the shorter show.

I'm needing help as this show is for a wedding reception this weekend so any tips are greatly appreciated!
-Terri Downing
Iowa User

Esteemed Member

Re: Computer stops around same rendering point

Postby tjdowning » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:45 pm

I just deleted the pxc file and tried again. Now shut down at 59%.

It's been a while since I had issues, what are the couple files on the pro show program files that we can delete?

Esteemed Member

Re: Computer stops around same rendering point

Postby tjdowning » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:54 am

Success! I just decided to shut my computer down all night and try again. Rendered the whole way but then got an error saying proshow has encountered a problem so it closed. Opened the show again and then it didn't have to render again and just finished the process.

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting