How to Create slide or template from a scrapbook page

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

How to Create slide or template from a scrapbook page

Postby apalaia18 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:53 pm

How do i create a slide style or template using a scrapbook page template im so lost do you have to mask it on the spots you want to put the pics in please help!!!!!!!! working with proshow 8.0

Re: How to Create slide or template from a scrapbook page

Postby cherub » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:09 pm

apalaia18 wrote:How do i create a slide style or template using a scrapbook page template im so lost do you have to mask it on the spots you want to put the pics in please help!!!!!!!! working with proshow 8.0

That's quite a question !
To answer it, I would have to write here everything that I know about ProShow.... :D
But, I'll keep it short and simple, for the time being :D

Yes, you would need to work with masks.
But, sometimes that is not necessary. It depends on the layout of your scrapbook page.
Sometimes it is enough if you simply use your graphic program and create a png image from your scrapbook page, that has transparency in the places where you want your pictures to appear.
Like cutting out a hole in the image, more or less. If you place your picture underneath that png image, it will be seen through those transparent areas.

Other times you would need to work with both images with transparency, and with masks, if you really want your page to look good.

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting