Switch to full style
Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
Post a reply

can not send music from library to slide proshow producer 7

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:07 pm

I have Pro Show producer 7 for windows. I am unable to send music from the built in music library to my slide show. When I attempt to send music a drop down window shows a message:"Could not load audio. This audio file could not be loaded. This file may not be a valid file, or may be protected etc".
I was connected to the internet when I made several attempts to have the music transferred to my slide show. Has anyone have had a similar experience? I appreciate your interest. Thank you
Bulach 17

Re: can not send music from library to slide proshow produce

Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Hi,
I did not understand, what you mean by: ...."I am unable to send music from the built in music library to my slide show."
and: "......several attempts to have the music transferred to my slide show."
because - there is no "transfer" in the "Music Library" command window - just 2 buttons on the bottom of the window:
either "Add to Show" or "Cancel".

I tried it several times - in a brand NEW show and in an existing show - worked always for me.

Astra

Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:55 am

What I should have stated was when I click the "add to button" I receive the message as stated in my inquiry.
An added note: other music that already exists in my picture folder works well with PP7.
Thank you for your interest,
Bulach17

Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:13 am

I would give Photodex a call (or email). I have also used the "add to show" without any issue for the supplied music. It may be something like your firewall causing an issue or something but I have not seen anybody else comment on that issue.

mikey

Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:02 am

Thank you for your replies. I will go to the companyr and see if they have a solution.
Bulach19
Post a reply