Slide Styles Not Loading

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Slide Styles Not Loading

Postby ccpackman » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:32 pm

Have installed slide style files (pxs) in proper folder within Producer, but they do not show up when I have Producer program open for use when I want to access them. Also noticed that slide styles I'ved used in the past do not show up either in some cases.
Is there a limit to how many you can have loaded in the styles folder? Can you have too many so it will not work anymore?
Please advise. Thanks.

Re: Slide Styles Not Loading

Postby Betty » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:38 pm

Here is a training video from Photodex on how to install slide styles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6viLfvtssoU

~Betty

Re: Slide Styles Not Loading

Postby cherub » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:55 pm

As far as I know, there is no limit to the number of styles that you can install, but too many will make your work rather cumbersome.

If you have installed the styles in the Program directory, just know, that's not the right place for them.
Use Producer and the function +Add, as shown in the tutorial mentioned in the post above. In this way they will go to their proper place on your computer.

Also note, that some styles are suitable for widescreen shows, and others are suitable for 4x3 standard shows (old TV).
ProShow displays by default, only the styles that were created for the aspect ratio of the show that you are currently working on.

To view all the styles installed on your computer, make sure that you have the following tabs selected:
ALL Categories
Aspect Ratio - ALL Ratios
Layers - ALL Layers
Captions - ALL Captions

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting