Transitions

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
Esteemed Member

Transitions

Postby nantory » Sun May 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Can anyone tell me what style pack the page transitions are in? For some reason the ones I was using in a show suddenly decided to act up. Don't know why and it's not all the transitions, just the Page Curl Glossy Opaque in any direction (bottom left, bottom right, top left and top right). I would rather not download all the Style Packs again, so if someone could direct me to the style pack that has these transitions that would be great. Thanks!

Re: Transitions

Postby cherub » Sun May 24, 2015 12:39 pm

The page transitions that you are asking about come with the program. They are built-in.

Are you making a show for widescreen or for 4:3 standard TV ?
I know that there was a problem with one of those transitions in 4:3 shows (don't remember exactly which one) and it was corrected now, with the release of ver. 7 of the program.

Esteemed Member

Postby nantory » Sun May 24, 2015 12:48 pm

It's a :16:9 show and the transitions were working fine until today. I don't know what happened to cause this, but do you think if I reinstall the program it will work. I really don't want to upgrade to 7 for this problem. Thanks again.

Postby cherub » Sun May 24, 2015 12:55 pm

There shouldn't be any problem with 16:9 shows.

Are the times for the transitions OK ? maybe they got shortened from something that you did?

What exactly do you see? What do you mean by "they decided to act up" ?

Esteemed Member

Postby nantory » Sun May 24, 2015 1:43 pm

Hi Mona- I am seeing more of a slide motion instead of the page turn and it is only on these 4 transitions. Thanks for your help.

Postby cherub » Sun May 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Those transitions, unlike most of the other built-in ones, are based on video.
So, I don't know why they stopped working all of a sudden.
But, from what you describe, it seems that the video in them is not displaying properly.

If you create a new show (short one, maybe 2-3 slides) with just those transitions, do they look OK ?
If they don't then, send a problem report to Photodex. They will be able to help you for sure.

Esteemed Member

Postby nantory » Sun May 24, 2015 1:56 pm

I don't usually make shows on my laptop, preferring my desktop- but I opened this show on my laptop and the transitions are working fine. Go figure! I'll have to try downloading the program again on my desktop and see if the problem goes away. Thanks for your help and your time Mona, I appreciate it.

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting