Lost slide list in Build

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Lost slide list in Build

Postby mrsmac » Sun May 17, 2015 3:43 pm

I have managed to lose this - don't know how it happened. It is there in Design & Publish, but not in Build. How do I get it back again - please. :)

Re: Lost slide list in Build

Postby im42n8 » Sun May 17, 2015 4:10 pm

Slide List? You mean those thumbnail-like square thingys at the bottom of the screen (by default) -- where the tab "Slide List" occurs? The one the morphs to small thumbnail icons if you hit the tab key -- the one with the small tab called "Timeline"? If that's so, then you have one interesting problem. Go to Window | Show | Slide List / Timeline (Ctrl-Shift-F4). Do this for each workspace that's missing the slide list.

But, if you've lost the Folder List and File List that's typically displayed to the left of the preview window, you won't find them in the DEVELOP or PUBLISH workspaces. But, if you need them, Go to Window | Show | File List (or Folder List). Now, you may need to readjust where they appear in those workspaces ... juggle things around. But, you can drag and drop them as desired (it's easy once you get the hang of what's going on).

If you really muck things up, go to Window | Default Window Layout (CTRL - Shift - Alt - 0)

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Re: Lost slide list in Build

Postby mrsmac » Sun May 17, 2015 4:14 pm

I've found it! So happy again.

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting