Play a Show Selection Crashes Producer

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Play a Show Selection Crashes Producer

Postby dcbyrne » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:13 am

While making a show today in Producer, I found the program was continuously crashing while I was creating a DVD. As it turned out, the problem for me is in the Publishing Formats section. While in the create DVD or create Blu-ray window I choose to Customize the Menu. In both, the Layers and Captions sections there is an option for “Action on Click”. Selecting “Play a Show” in BOTH Layers and Captions causes ProShow Producer to crash for me every time. Selecting “Play a Show” in only one section (Layers or Captions) will keep ProShow from crashing. I wonder if anyone else has this problem or is it only me. I searched the forum quickly to see if this was covered earlier and didn’t see anything, but of course I may have overlooked it.

Re: Play a Show Selection Crashes Producer

Postby debngar » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:50 am

I can't say I've run into that problem necessarily, but it sounds like a bug that can be replicated. You might consider reporting it to Photodex so they can fix it.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Re: Play a Show Selection Crashes Producer

Postby dcbyrne » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:42 am

Good morning Debbie,
I called them late yesterday afternoon. The representative said she would post it on their white board.

Douglas

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting