Video will not load and Producer crashes

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Video will not load and Producer crashes

Postby margh » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Just another problem - using Windows 8.1 Producer 5 - I have been importing some videos that I really need to burn. First few loaded ok and doing in separate shows.
One was 148mb another 278 - they were fine. I got one that was 660mb to load and save but another one at 658mb just crashes then I got the LOW MEMORY - but I was at that stage experimenting with adding all in one show - so realise thats impossible.
Have read up about RAM and even making a pen drive into additional ram but QUESTION IS....is there a limit to the size of the video that can be loaded in Producer 5 - My PC is 32 bit and I have 4gb RAM it loads the video - green bar goes across but then it stalls on collecting resources.
There is a suggestion turn off everything you can in the background but I am clueless as to what I can turn off - guess I can turn virus control off - i have closed every program so this is the only thing operating. Any ideas? Thanks so much.

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting