Help with slide options

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
Valued Member

Help with slide options

Postby BAD » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:29 pm

I haven't worked on a PSPslide show in a while. So I've forgotten how to accomplish some editing tasks. I am building a travel slide show with about 200 slides using PSP 5.0.3310. I have selected most of the slides and right clicked so the slide motion will be randomized. It works well for most of the slides but there are always a few I want to change the motion.

I can't remember how to do it in PSP. I don't see how to do it in Slide Options. I remember the program used to show the slide at the beginning of the action and the end. And I could adjust both to get the effect I want. For example start the image at 100% and end at 60% with a slight rotation. I know it is easy to do, but I just can't remember how!! I know it is basic, but I would really appreciate some help!!

Thanks.
Barbara
Barbara
PSP 7/PSE14/Dell XPS 8900\Canon Rebel XSi Sony DSC-HX50V

Valued Member

Re: Help with slide options

Postby BAD » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Will I finally figured out how to accomplish this slide option. I noodled around the support page and was reintroduced to the term "keyframming". So I called up slide options , clicked on Layers and then clicked that I wanted to edit beginning and end view. Blah, blah, blah . . . . I've forgotten so much. But it's fun getting back into it!! I'm having fun again! Thanks.
Barbara
PSP 7/PSE14/Dell XPS 8900\Canon Rebel XSi Sony DSC-HX50V

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting