Transition Problem ?

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Transition Problem ?

Postby Palmie » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:34 pm

Help me. The transition doesnt play properly in the preview or when its published
pls see my video
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLOPnkKYk5Y&feature=youtu.be[/YouTube]

Re: Transition Problem ?

Postby im42n8 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:00 am

Some effects require the slide to have content before you will see anything. That is, the effect depends on the layers on the slide to transition from the current slide to the next. Otherwise, you'll see nothing at all.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby debngar » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:23 am

Hello Palmie,

I see that some transitions are not displaying even in the preview as they should in your demonstration. When I hover over the transitions you picked on my computer, they preview ok. I replicated your setup, used two blank slides and black background with no content and applied the Frosty Snowflake Down Dissolve. Mine displays as it should (is visible) without content in the slide before and after. Not sure why it's not showing up on your example.

You might try reinstalling the program and let the transitions reinstall as well. If that doesn't work, call or email Photodex. They are usually really helpful.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby Palmie » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:14 pm

Thank you My English is bad may make you confused.
Thank you

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting