Problem with sound before ending my show

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Problem with sound before ending my show

Postby Liano » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Hello,

I upgraded to v.6, I've never encountered this problem before. When I do video show, I was always ajusting the sound manually, I click on tab, hold ctrl ang drag the end of the song where I want. But with the new 6 version, the soundtrack is ended before the end of the show. EX. My show is 40 minutes, Total of my soundtrack is 41. I reduced the last song equal to 40.3. But I don't know why, the soundtrack is endind at 39,80. I change the length of the song to 42 in order to catch all the song until the end of video. Nothing to do. I also noticed something new, a black volume control point, that seem to determine where the soundtrack stopped. I tried to fix this for more then 5 hours, I give up.

Can someone knows what to do?

Thank you

Re: Problem with sound before ending my show

Postby gpsmikey » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:03 pm

I have not experienced that but something to try that should work is to add a 2 second or so black slide at the end of the video so the video has something to transition into. See if that solves the problem for you.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting