Photodex Plugin 6.003397 -Firefox

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
Valued Member

Photodex Plugin 6.003397 -Firefox

Postby RoseW » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:10 pm

The Presenter plug in does not complete when clicking on a link in this forum Sample show group.
A message pops up indicating problems and the choices are continue or cancel.
Using 'continue' locks up Firefox so cancel is the choice to get back to the source post.

Since the number listed in the Firefox plugin list is the same as the Producer number I assume this was put in place when I installed the software.

Is there an update for this plug in or some adjustment I need to do in Firefox?
Canon 6D,7D,
Lightroom & Photoshop Classic CC, Producer 6, Gold 6
Windows 10 pro
Epson Projector

Valued Member

Re: Photodex Plugin 6.003397 -Firefox

Postby RoseW » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Well....
Did a Google and found there are several comments posted earlier in January discussing Presenter not preforming.
My event manager reports today that ntdll.dll is the location associated with the pxplay.exe another day it was the all.dnt

I wondered if this pxplay.exe goes into effect when a playback is used while building a show. I have had the playback not activate which is likely the event manager error connect to the all.dnt file
This is more aggravating than attempting to view someone's posted show.
Today was the first time I clicked on a sample show link here and no success.

If Photodex is working on this issue are they receiving imput from users( event manager reports for example)

Rose
Canon 6D,7D,
Lightroom & Photoshop Classic CC, Producer 6, Gold 6
Windows 10 pro
Epson Projector

Re: Photodex Plugin 6.003397 -Firefox

Postby gpsmikey » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:45 am

Assuming you are talking about the problem I think you are, Photodex is aware of the issue (it only applied to a small number of us) and is working on the issue. Hopefully, they will have a fix for the problem soon (if you look at past history, when they come out with a new version, they do tend to release a number of updates relatively close together as people find problems). I was one of the ones that managed to crash presenter when I tried to play shows from the sharing site and I did notify them of the issue.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting