PSP size windows is "too large" for monitor resolution

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

PSP size windows is "too large" for monitor resolution

Postby Cold123 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi all, I got a huge problem regarding Pro Show Producer 5.0.3206.

Resolution is too large for my screen (1366x768). When I click on "Layout options", it shows only the "upper-left" part of the program. I cannot find a voice in the "Preferences" to make the layout option "fit the screen". "Allow all dialog sizes, regardless of screen resolution" is UNCHECKED, and still it makes the same problem. Is there anything I can do??? Is there no way to "resize" the PSP program resolution???

Re: PSP size windows is "too large" for monitor resolution

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Someone else had a similar question recently (unfortunately, I have not seen an answer) - does this sound like what you are seeing?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22273
I have not run into the issue so I'm not sure what you are seeing, but if the two of you are seeing the same thing, perhaps Photodex support can answer the question - they are usually pretty responsive to support issues.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting