Uploading to YouTube

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Uploading to YouTube

Postby dunnll » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:09 am

I have a new computer and this is the first time I have to upload a show to Youtube on it. When I select Youtube, it says wait while Producer downloads file list information and wait while Producer waits for device list to download. Both say it will take a few minutes, yet it's been like an hour. Any ideas of how to resolve this?

Re: Uploading to YouTube

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:32 am

I've heard of this happening before. Perhaps your quickest way of resolving it is to contact Photodex unless someone here on the forum knows a quick fix for the problem.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby debngar » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:08 am

I don't know if you're trying to upload your show through the program and if that is where the hangup is, but if you can just open the program and open your show, try this:

Don't upload through ProShow to YT but render for YT and save the file to your computer. Then upload to your channel at the YT website page. I have the best results with that method.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:21 am

I agree with Debbie. It avoids any problems ProShow decides to exhibit. I render to a top-quality .avi and to a folder where I can find it quickly when sitting at YouTube. I've occasionally had problems with YouTube, however, because of landing there when all the rest of the world decides to also show up.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting