Slide sound

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Slide sound

Postby Liano » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:24 pm

I tried to remove the sound from a video slide, since I want to have only the soundtrack that I added. I don't understand PSP don't allow me to put the sound at 0%. I click on the slide that I want to remove sound, I see at the bottom "background & sound" It's mentioned "no sound" but I have sound in my slide. I need help!

Re: Slide sound

Postby debngar » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Try making the adjustment via Audio> Manage Soundtrack> Defaults for slide sounds - and set that to zero. Also if you wish, set "soundtrack during other sounds" to 100% so that the main soundtrack will not soften/mute during the display of the video.

If that doesn't work, trim a teeny tiny bit of a second off the end of your video and see if that helps - as described here by forum member Jean-Paul.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21307&p=162525&hilit=+video+during#p162525

The "sound" as you see listed under "background + sound" area is meant for when a short sound bite file is inserted in a particular slide which makes it play during the same time the soundtrack still continues to play, hence one might want the soundtrack to reduce in volume by about 50% during that small amount of time so the sound can be heard. That's not the place to control the sound that happens in a video clip.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Re: Slide sound

Postby Liano » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:55 pm

Thank you very much, it didn't work with your option, however the link from Jean-Paul help me. It's work now!

Thanks a lot.

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting