Proshow Producer Layers not showing

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Proshow Producer Layers not showing

Postby skellers » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi, Already have Gold. i am just trying evaluation version of Proshow Producer. Noticed the layers are not showing up on some of the slides in the slide options window(ie. photo layers not showing in the layer / adjustments / effects tab window) . But i can still adjust a slide by dragging say a background layer and watching the change in the slide list . I have reinstalled with the AV turned off but no change . Any ideas? thanks

Re: Proshow Producer Layers not showing

Postby skellers » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:08 pm

... just found a solution! right click on layer and reset layer. But interest if there is a cause why it does this in the first place?

Re: Proshow Producer Layers not showing

Postby BarbaraC » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:25 am

Maybe this is your problem: Layers not showing up in the options window is likely a result of how things are set. Right-click the screen and choose either "Darken Inactive Layers" or "Show Inactive Layers." If "Hide Inactive Layers" has a checkmark, then you'll see only the layer you've selected.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting