Proshow crashing when logging into Vimeo

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Proshow crashing when logging into Vimeo

Postby caprice » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi, I am trying to upload to Vimeo via Publish/Vimeo and Publish/Web devices/Vimeo and Proshow crashes when it puts up the "Request Permission" screen. I can't even type in my details.
Solution?
Thanks!

Re: Proshow crashing when logging into Vimeo

Postby cherub » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:30 pm

caprice wrote:......Solution?
Thanks!

I'm not familiar with Vimeo, but, when I upload to YouTube, I never even try to upload directly through Producer, because I want to watch first what I upload.
Producer gives you the option to save the video clip on your computer first. Then you can upload it through your browser, by logging into your account directly.
Look for the button "Save video to my computer", located at the bottom of the same menu that you used previously for uploading to Vimeo.

As to the problem itself, I don't know what's causing it on your computer. It might have something to do with the internet permissions in your security programs.

Valued Member

Postby Luke_Miller » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:12 am

I have never been successful publishing directly to Vimeo from Producer. What works for me is to publish the Vimeo file to my hard drive and then upload that file to Vimeo using the Vimeo uploader as cherub suggests.

Postby caprice » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Thanks for the response! :)

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting