Out of Memory Error

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Out of Memory Error

Postby bobradarbob » Mon May 13, 2013 11:55 am

I have read several discussions on the forum about Memory Errors. I had never had one before yesterday. I was burning DVDs and on the 7th DVD I received the "out of memory" error. I just shut down the program and restarted and loaded my project and began burning again. I have a fairly powerful computer with lots of memory (24 gig) and decent video card. My question is: Is there a known memory leak?
( I am on the version just prior to 5.0.3310).
I usually create an ISO but was having some problems burning from an ISO yesterday so I was using the CREATE option within Proshow Producer which was working fine UNTIL.................. Memory Error.

I am not at home currently so I don't have the exact error message in front of me but I'm sure the seasoned Proshow user will be familiar with that error.

BTW - I usually wait until there are no major complaints before updating versions but I expect to tackle that in about a week and see if I continue to have Memory Errors....

Thanks to all on this forum for sharing,

Bob

Re: Out of Memory Error

Postby janneke dust » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:55 am

With a 64bit systeem try this :
http://maketecheasier.com/increase-memo ... 2011/08/13

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting