Transitions Problem

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Re: Transitions Problem

Postby dsprincis » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:46 am

I think it might be Windows 8. I get the same problem regarding transitions but not the freezing problem.
Darlene

Postby Roelof » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:33 am

That was it Mona! I am greatly indebted to you for making the effort to get an answer from Photodex. They did not even reply to me on the same question given above. I disabled the Antivirus program and reinstalled Proshow producer and that solved the irritating reading of transitions. You are a star!!! Kind regards, Roelof

Postby Roelof » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:43 pm

Mona, that did it. I am much indebted to you for making the effort to contact Photodex regarding the transitions problem. You must have some clout with them because I tried for months to resolve the issue. I followed your advice to disable my Antivirus program before reinstalling Producer over the current insallation and since then NO more reading of the transitions. Your interest and kindness is much appreciated. Regards, Roelof

Postby cherub » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Roelof wrote:Mona, that did it. I am much indebted to you for making the effort to contact Photodex regarding the transitions problem. You must have some clout with them because I tried for months to resolve the issue. I followed your advice to disable my Antivirus program before reinstalling Producer over the current insallation and since then NO more reading of the transitions. Your interest and kindness is much appreciated. Regards, Roelof

I'm very glad that this post was of help to you, Roelof.
There is a certain problem with the transitions, but in your case it was not the same one that I had.
Disabling the security programs during the installation of the program, is something that Photodex recommend in any case, and not just because of the transitions.
Thank you very much for your kind words, and enjoy Producer :D

Previous

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting