Uploading issues

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
Valued Member

Uploading issues

Postby BSZ » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:02 am

I've uploaded to Facebook in the past right from the program without having to go to You Tube first. In fact about two weeks ago I uploaded a piece with video to You tube without issue - it was then bounced back to Facebook by the client. This morning I went to upload somehting different, directly to FB, with about 1:40 in video (the whole piece is 1:47 with intro and out) and I updated as the program said I should but still, the whole thing just hangs. I have waited over ten minutes twice for something to happen. I loggin and it tells me Success! and to wait a moment while it logs in. It just stays at that. Then I check the Task Manager and it says running, both in the Facebook loggin and Producer. So does anyone have any experience with this? Has the program gone buggy? It wouldn't be the first time....,It's a bit frustrating and if it doesn't load I guess it will be a phone call on Monday to Customer support.

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting