Video card

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Video card

Postby kojaysnana » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Hello All,
It is me again. I had such a hard time Saturday trying to complete a show. It all had to do with the video and I got to wondering if maybe I need a new video card.
After trying to render one 6 minute show about 4x's, I finally got it done and on playback found that every clip I had in there, 3, was acting crazy. 2 of them just faded to white way before the end of slide. The other speed up like I had fastforwarded it. I wanted to cry. I had a deadline. I ended up taking all the clips out so that I could complete.

Also, I called photodex 2x's and the 2nd person asked me could I not even play mpg 2, so yesterday, I converted those same clips and they did work, so now I will do that until that quits working.

I do a registry clean up and disk clean up often and I also check to see if my disk need fragmenting.
That is all I know to do when I am having problems along with deleting the pxc file and unchecking the box under edit prefrences and playback.

Any ideas about what is going on, or it just something that is bound to happen...

Thanks all

Karen

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting