4.5 Styles + Video Clips audio problem

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

4.5 Styles + Video Clips audio problem

Postby musiclvr » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi,
This is my first time posting, although I've been on the site for about a year appreciating all the help you members give. This is a great site. Here's my problem: I'm creating a show with several video clips included. If I use a STYLE with the video clip (even a simple one) the button for the volume level of the video clip is deactivated. The clip will only play at 100% volume. It cannot be lowered. (I have accessed this from the Edit Video screen of the Slide Layers Window). If I don't use any styles, the Video Clip audio volume can be changed just fine. Is this a problem with the software or is this just my computer's problem? ( I have an HP with 4 g's of memory, and a 500gig hard drive which is about 1/2 full. ) I recently upgraded to 4.5 2949 Producer but don't know if the problem was there with the earlier versions because I didn't try to do this in the past. Has anyone else noticed this problem? Is there a way to solve it? Thanks in advance for your help.
Luerae

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting