Sound breakup on avchd dvd slideshow

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Sound breakup on avchd dvd slideshow

Postby lionheart » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:10 am

Was just trying out the latest version of my Proshow producer 6.0.3410 with the intention of putting some simple photos of my new kitchen with some music. I saved the file as an an Mpg 4 H.264 1080p file. Now I have done this before on the earlier version with no problem. So essentially I am getting a 5 minute slideshow in Blu Ray quality on a dvd which plays on my OPPO Blu Ray player & PS3. When I put the finished disc into my Blu Ray players & PC & PS3 for that matter the sound stutters . I notice that the sound stutters when the slide transitions are taking place. Now I have done a normal DVD & Blu Ray disc copy of the same slideshow with no problem. Why is the H.264 file affected? As I say it seems to be the transitions of the photos when this problem occurs. Any one else had this problem? By the way I then decided to create the same file as per the above but under the selection as Archiving & Editing. This selection has a higher bit rate & funny enough the stuttering is far less noticeable.

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting