turning entire movie 90 degrees

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

turning entire movie 90 degrees

Postby Kinkobarnet » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:29 am

Hi all.

I am thinking about buying The Pro Show Gold package, because I can use it for my job.

But...

The movies I have to make is going to be shown on at flatscreen led television, which have been turned 90 degrees, so it is vertical (i think) ... It's hanging by the side...

Is it possible to turn an entire movie project 90 degrees so I can show it on this tv?

I hope it kind of makes sense... Otherwise I will try to take a Picture so you guys can see what I mean :)

Re: turning entire movie 90 degrees

Postby cherub » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Kinkobarnet wrote:Hi all.
The movies I have to make is going to be shown on at flatscreen led television, which have been turned 90 degrees, so it is vertical (i think) ... It's hanging by the side...
I hope it kind of makes sense... Otherwise I will try to take a Picture so you guys can see what I mean :)

Seeing that nobody answered this thread..... :D
I'm afraid that you'll need an additional program, that will allow you to do something like the picture below:

:D
Last edited by cherub on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby pilotdan63 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:56 am

I don't know if Gold has the same feature, but you can very easily rotate a video file to any position that you need by using the editing tool found in the slide options window in Producer :-)

Postby debngar » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:30 am

Even if the entire show could be turned 90 degrees, without experimenting with this, I wonder if a show would have to be reworked to be sure the content doesn't spill into areas off screen that cannot be seen, or whether it just creates huge space of black bars top and bottom and shrink the show to fit the sides?
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby cherub » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:36 am

debngar wrote:Even if the entire show could be turned 90 degrees, without experimenting with this, I wonder if a show would have to be reworked to be sure the content doesn't spill into areas off screen that cannot be seen, or whether it just creates huge space of black bars top and bottom and shrink the show to fit the sides?

That's why I posted that picture :D :D

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting