Ghosting grid on slides

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Ghosting grid on slides

Postby Kathbc » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi there,

Not sure how to explain this but a few of my slides have a ghosting of a grid that zooms in and then fades out.

Any ideas what might be causing this? There is no zoom effect on these slides.

Thanks! :)

Re: Ghosting grid on slides

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:39 am

Since you wouldn't do something like this on purpose, I'm assuming you've used a slide style. Try this: Slide the manual scrubber until the grid shows up on the screen. Next, turn off visibility of layers one at a time until the grid suddenly disappears. That will be the culprit layer.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby Kathbc » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:20 am

Hi Barb,

The slides do not have a style. I guess I could try deleting the slide & re installing it. This is a show I've been working on for awhile and in the beginning there was just one slide and now there are several.

btw where would I find the manual scrubber?

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:51 am

You can find the scrubber in two places, one of them immediately beneath the main preview screen, and the other will often be sitting just on top of the timeline and to the far left. The scrubbers are the same color as pretty much everything else, and so they don't really jump right out at you. Another place you can "scrub" is where you see the keyframes. If you click and hold just beneath the keyframe bar and then slide right or left, you'll see the action in the preview.

I'm so curious about this grid you're seeing that I'd be happy to take a look at the slide. Send me a PM, and we can work out logistics if you'd like this.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting