Place stills on top of video?

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Place stills on top of video?

Postby bigalguitarpicker » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:10 pm

I hoped to make a show starting with a black frame, followed by a title frame, followed by a video clip of about 4 minutes duration. I wanted to have about a dozen stills fade in and fade out at intervalsover the video. Can't find how to do it. Is it possible to do this? Couldn't find any way to specify the duration of the still frames. I'm using v3.2. Do later versions have more than one visual track and one audio track? Does Proshow Producer allow this ?
Alex.

Re: Place stills on top of video?

Postby debngar » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm

The video clip plays in one slide. To have multiple images appear throughout that slide video clip playback , you will need Producer to keyframe those images to appear and disappear as needed. Gold only has start and end keyframing which is not adjustable for different times during slide playback.

There is one visual track but you can see the layers.

Only one audio background track.... but audio can be inserted in slides, like for sound effects, etc.

Hope that makes sense. :)
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting