Only 1st slide shows on DVD

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Re: Only 1st slide shows on DVD

Postby gpsmikey » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:51 pm

The problem with collecting the show files and passing it to your friend is I don't believe (I may be wrong) that includes any special transitions/styles you have on your system (in addition to the normal ones from Photodex). As for slowing the clock down, look at the manual for your system - typically, there is a power setting mode of some sort which is automatic when on batteries, but you can put it into that mode manually too I believe. That usually slows the clock down since the faster the clock is running, the more power it uses (and is usually not needed when playing solitaire :lol: ) Typically, if you RIGHT click the "Computer" icon on your desktop and select properties, you can see some basic info including what speed it is running at as well as how much RAM you have in the system. That said, we don't know at this point if it is a heat issue or some other "feature" causing the problems. 16 gigs on disk space is getting down there (did I just say that ??? I remember when 20 megs was HUGE !! ... it's tough getting old :evil: ) although you don't indicate how big a hard drive you have on the system.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby Kathbc » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:30 pm

My computer capacity is 109KG.

I don't have space in a 1 bedroom condo for a desk top so that won't be a solution. Will keep trying to see if there is a better way.

What's baffling is it did render before and onto youtube but I just didn't do it in high quality. It was when I went back to re-render that it started to freezes at different points.

I can't believe this is getting so damn complicated!!

I won't be using PSG all that often mainly bought it to put something nicer together for photos from a recent trip.

Postby Kathbc » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:08 pm

Hi Barbara & mikey,

Just wanted to thank you both for trying to help me out.

Still not sure what I'll do so you may see me back here again. :)

Thanks again,

Kath

Previous

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting