show stops after first slide

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

show stops after first slide

Postby windsock » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:09 am

I built a quick show with only four slides for an intro, but can't get it to play. Goes through the first slide and stops. Can drag it manually and see them, but won't play. If i put the cursor on slide two, plays slide 2 and stops, same for slide three and slide 4. Is there some kind of pause that I can turn off? Didn't add any programming or anything to it, just dragged in four images and soundtrack.

Re: show stops after first slide

Postby VidQueen » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Yep....you may have hit the pause button:)

Look in the bottom left corner of each side. You should see what looks like a little play button. If you see a red pause button instead, click on it until it becomes a play button.

Those are seldom used, but those buttons, when used in an EXE file, makes ProShow work like Power Point:)

Jennifer

Postby im42n8 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:09 pm

There's no such "pause" button in Gold ... that's a feature offered only in Producer.

However, just in case (because It's the first thing I thought of too), I checked) and I confirmed that it's not a Gold feature. So, maybe he posted in the wrong section. If so, that would be the solution. Otherwise, the only other thing is that maybe there's a problem with the slide or any effect that might be in the slide or some other unknown reason.

At the moment, it looks like more information is needed before the problem can be identified.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby windsock » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:43 pm

I apologize, I did post in the wrong forum...has been a while since I used my ProShow. BUT, your solution worked, the "pause" was selected for each slide, changing to "play" made it work. Thanks to all for the quick response!

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting