Soundtrack volume

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Soundtrack volume

Postby desertmangolf » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi! I'm new to both these forums and to ProShow Gold - thanks for the help. I'm using version 5.0.3310 and am an experienced Photoshop user but have not done much video recently. My system is PC based 64 bit using windows 7 with 8 Gig of memory. I'm doing a slideshow with mostly still slides and some videos. I have added a musical soundtrack for background. I am trying to change the volume on the soundtract portion of some but not all of the videos. On a couple I want to mute the soundtract, on a few others I want the soundtract volume reduced so the native sound from the video comes through but still has some background. I have tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work

Re: Soundtrack volume

Postby Lenora » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:28 am

I ALSO need help on this I did eliminate the soundtrack volume while the video is playing but it doesn't resume when the video is over. I probably changed some fade in or out thing but can't get the soundtrack back after the video

Re: Soundtrack volume

Postby gpsmikey » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:45 am

I'm not sure if Gold has this, Producer does - if you go to slide options for the slide with the video, you can double click the slide you are working on to get to the slide options. If you click the "Slide Sound" and look at your options, one of them is to "Override Soundtrack during this sound" and you can check the box then select the volume and fade options. See if that is what you want to do.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting