Image files showing up on DVD

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Image files showing up on DVD

Postby StevePSP » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:13 am

After testing a slideshow dvd on my wife's computer, she found a file of the photos and a file for the audio, I did not choose to add these. How do I ensure these photos cannot be burnt to the disc.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Image files showing up on DVD

Postby obeeone » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:01 pm

G'day

I use Producer so not quite sure if it's the same for gold. Under the "burning"tab in the create DVD section you will see a couple of check boxes that allow you to include original photos and another for additional content, perhaps these have been checked in error when you created the dvd.

Carl
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/obeeone

There are 10 types of people who understand binary:
Those who do and those who don't.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:19 pm

There will always be several folders on a DVD but they won't contain the individual audio & images files unless you told ProShow to put them there -- as the prior response indicates (PSG works the same as PSP).
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby StevePSP » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:44 am

Thanks guy's, no, I did not check the box, that's why I found it strange to find the photo's.

I will burn another disc and make sure all the boxes are not ticked and let you know the results.

Thanks again.

Postby gpsmikey » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:31 pm

I have never seen any folders on a burned disk I didn't expect to see (which is in the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders). In the past, I had to jump through a bunch of hoops to actually add the images to the disk, but I have never seen them there when the option was not selected (and I don't remember anyone else commenting on it either - doesn't mean it didn't happen, but this is the first time I have heard of it).

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting