Transition files

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Transition files

Postby Nick » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:25 am

Anyone know where new transition files are stored? I would have thought in the software's Transition Folder, but new transitions I have created don't appear there, although the are available for use when I open Producer.

Re: Transition files

Postby gpsmikey » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:05 am

You don't say what version of windows you are using, but if it is Vista or later, see if this post answers your question - we ran into this the other day and vista and above has a feature called "UAC Virtualization" that saves files you create under your directory structure instead of where you think they would be. Look at about the 5th response down in this thread: http://www.eaglecentral.ca/forums/index ... 8ffe17fe6/
It makes sense to do that, but I wish Microsoft would give some indication a bit more obvious that it had done that (I had to spend some time reading up on that also).

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Re: Transition files

Postby Nick » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:20 am

Thanks Mikey, I found them in the program data file. nick

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting