Loop issue

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Loop issue

Postby John5452 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Hi,

I'm new to PSG and have been having a play to create a slideshow that will be displayed on TV screens around a nightclub. I have created a show and outputted as an EXE but I am having a problem with the loop I'm hoping you can help me resolve.

It all works fine except at the end of the last slide the transition plays into a black screen before it loops back to the start.

See about 37 seconds into this video to see what I mean
(recorded off the screen with my phone to give you an idea)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NadGeS8d ... e=youtu.be

How can I get it to transition straight back to the first slide without the black screen?

Hopefully you can help with this

Regards

John

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Loop issue

Postby briancbb » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:22 am

Hi John

First of all a warm welcome to the forum.

It looks to me like the first transistion of your show is a fade in from black, and the last a 'starburst' (can' think of the actual transition name) to black. So in effect you have a transition to black at the end of the show, and a fade from black at the beginnig, hance the black 'slide' when looped.

Easiest way out I can suggest is a cut for both your first and last transitions of the show. Others may suggest another way out.
Briancbb (Brian, Clown by birth)
Thanks Al for the signature
Producer v6.0 Build 3410

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting