Adding new photo after Wizard creation

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Adding new photo after Wizard creation

Postby Kerrym » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:49 am

Am half way there... I have a video clip in my slideshow and this particular one goes for about 40 seconds. But the very last bit of it seems clipped off, despite taking out transition at the end. So I want to reload the file again. Can I add it in at this stage?

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Adding new photo after Wizard creation

Postby DickK » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:48 am

I haven't used the Wizard except to play with it a couple times awhile ago and I can't run PSG right now. But if the Wizard just produces a normal PSH file as output, there's probably no reason you couldn't simply load it and edit it. Worth a try anyway. That may not be much help, but hopefully someone else can jump in with more.

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Esteemed Member

Postby marjolijn1957 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 am

I don't no if I understand you correctly but......
I use jpeg file and video files together. I add video files into a show. No problem. But when you add a videofile remember to synchronize your slide time of the video.

Postby Kerrym » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:14 am

marjolijn1957 wrote:I don't no if I understand you correctly but......
I use jpeg file and video files together. I add video files into a show. No problem. But when you add a videofile remember to synchronize your slide time of the video.

Can you explain that a bit more please? I have one video clip that seems to cut off a second or two at the end, and it's quite vital. Haven't worked out how to have the very last bit show to the end of the clip, so wonder if this could relate to what you're saying.

Esteemed Member

Postby marjolijn1957 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:12 am

In the Layer menu go to Video settings.
You see Trim Video, Review Video and Sync Slide Time. Click on it. Perhaps this will help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmcRF6r_WAw

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting