ISO Creation Failing

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

ISO Creation Failing

Postby Vproshow » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:11 am

Hello.

For the past couple days I have been trying to make an ISO of a project I made in ProShow Producer 4. It has not been successful. The first time I tried it was going fine and rendered the video but when it came to the iso it stopped at 75 percent. I am very stressed out with this being I need this for graduation in the next couple days. It will usually prompt me with "DVD Creation Failed". I dont know what to do it was working fine but then quit, please help

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: ISO Creation Failing

Postby VernonRobinson » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:20 am

Since you are up against a tight deadline I would put an immediate call into ProShow technical support. They are usually pretty good at helping you get to some type of resolution. It is still nice to have a live tech support person. Though I have not called them recently, I understand that they are now incorporating "remote support" software to help you when and if needed.

Call them and try for immediate help.

Also could you provide some additional information:

How many minutes is your show?

Do you have a lot of video clips involved?

Does it stop in the same percentage place each time?

How much free hard disk space do you have available?

How much memory do you have on your PC?

Answers to these questions can help guide the troubleshooting of this problem.

Regards,
-Vernon

Re: ISO Creation Failing

Postby osharr » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:46 am

Seems strange that you would get a DVD error message when you are just creating an ISO . I don't think that the 2 are connected . But I may be wrong .
If it ain't broke , don't fix it !

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting