Slide times PSG5

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Slide times PSG5

Postby StevePSP » Thu May 10, 2012 1:16 am

Hello all

A very basic question I think, but one I don't know the answer to :?

How do I batch the same slide time to all files?

Thanks in Advance.

Steve

Re: Slide times PSG5

Postby cherub » Thu May 10, 2012 2:36 am

Hi and welcome to the forum,

You can change the slide times of several slides at once by selecting all your slides, and changing the time in just one of them. All the others will be changed automatically.
The same applies to the transitions between the selected slides and their times. If you change just one transition, all the others will change automatically.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Thu May 10, 2012 4:06 pm

And don't forget that you can also change the default for the entire show and set a default for all the shows you make after that.
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby gpsmikey » Thu May 10, 2012 5:07 pm

"How do I batch the same slide time to all files?" - the question is worded a bit odd - did you mean set all the slides to the same time or something else about all the slides in multiple files ? Assuming you meant all the slides in a single show, you can actually use the same control keys as windows uses - click the first slide, ctrl+click additional non-contiguous slides or simply shift+click the last slide to select a contiguous bunch. You can also click a slide to select the timeline then ctl+A to select all slides. Once you have the slides selected, change the time of one (either a slide or a transition) and all will be changed when you click off the slide on the background. Note that you can change the time for slides and transitions as a batch at the same time that way (click the slide time of the ones selected, set the time, click the transition, set the time then click the background off the slide). You can also set the preferences for the default time for slides and transitions in the "Edit -> Preferences -> Show Defaults".

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting