Music stops between songs and Sync problems

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Music stops between songs and Sync problems

Postby mark_t » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:17 pm

When I have done a clients wedding slideshow, it is normally to 3 x songs. When playing back the slideshow from within ProShow Gold 5.0.3222, sometimes the music drops out when going to the next song. If you go back in the slideshow to where the problem was and press play, you then gett problems with the Syncing of the music. On burnt copies it is fine, but I like to display in best resolution for clients viewing so I want to run from within the software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Music stops between songs and Sync problems

Postby DickK » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Don't know why that would happen but if it's not happening in the rendered video then it's got to be something peculiar to how your hardware and their software interact during the on-the-fly rendering involved in the preview mode.

Actually, if you want the best results don't use preview mode with clients. Use an EXE and run that. I''ll wager the issues you're seeing will go away and if you set the output resolution to match the native resolution of the monitor it will look better than the Preview mode can.

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Re: Music stops between songs and Sync problems

Postby BarbaraC » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:38 am

There's definitely a "small" problem with previewing in that hardware acceleration speeds up the slides while not doing the same to the music. Photodex knows about it, so let's hope an update that fixes the problem will be coming soon.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting