What to do now

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

What to do now

Postby hally » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:00 pm

I have divided the show into smaller files and have saved them to "iso" files. Now how do I put it to dvd? do I open it in Proshow producer or another means.
Thank you

Re: What to do now

Postby im42n8 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:07 pm

An "ISO" file is a DVD or CD image file ... they are placed on the disk using a program like IMGBURN. "Copying" them any other way make the disk a data disk (so don't do it that way unless it's what you intend).

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Re: What to do now

Postby cherub » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:10 pm

hally,

I think that there is a misunderstanding here.
You don't need to save each small show as an ISO.
You should save each show normally, as psh files (show files in ProShow).

You create your iso file only at the very end of the process, when you want ALL your shows on the DVD.

As Dale explained above, an ISO is in fact a virtual image of your DVD, and it should contain everything that you want to put on that DVD. It's just that instead of burning it, you save this image on your computer, and then you can burn it to a normal DVD. The advantage of the image DVD is that you can make many more copies out of it, through a regular burning program, without the need to open the shows again in ProShow.

Hope this is more clear now.

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting