DVD won't render when using any Menu

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

DVD won't render when using any Menu

Postby pcgal » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:57 pm

I've been using ProShow gold for years and I have this problem every time I try to burn a DVD. Whenever I select a menu in the output section, and customize it with my titles, etc and hit CREATE, the whole program hangs up and says "not responding" at the CREATING DVD IMAGE screen ...it sits there for hours. If I chose NO MENU it renders and burns just fine. I've tried a number of different menus....and it does that for each one! How can I use the menu option and have my DVD look professional and the way I want it to???? Help!! Thanks!

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: DVD won't render when using any Menu

Postby DickK » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Wish I thought I could be helpful but I doubt -- that's a new problem as far as I know. Grasping at straws:

1. Does this happen if you render to an ISO file as well as direct to the DVD?
2. A last resort option is to deinstall PSG making sure all its files are gone. Then reinstall it and try rendering a simple output.

After that I'd contact PhotoDex tech support and see if they can help you work through it.

Hope you can get it sorted out!
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting