Sharing Shows

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
Honorary ProShow PHD

Sharing Shows

Postby Penny47 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:01 pm

HI Everyone,
I have just put a show up which I was going to share with you but it has part of another show (the Title) on it and I can not for the life of me work out how to delete or change things there can someone please help me with this little problem. I am happy to delete the show then put it up again. Many thanks

Penny

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Sharing Shows

Postby VernonRobinson » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:52 am

Penny,
Are you referring to the ProShow splash screen? If so this can be turned off. This is from an older version, but it is essentially the same:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9416&p=76465&hilit=turn+off+proshow+intro#p76465

Also note that Gavin has quite a few good tutorials that you can look at. Once again, the version is older, but the translation to the new version is not difficult.

Regards,
-Vernon

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:54 am

Thanks for that info Vernon, I know how to turn the intro off what has happened is that part of another show of mine has hooked itself up with the show I wanted to share and I need to delete the show off the ProShow sharing page so I can fix it. :-) I am sure there must be a way to do this as I remember being able to take shows off before. Sorry I am not always good about explaining what my problem is. :-)

Penny

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby pilotdan63 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Penny . . . simply go to your Proshow file sharing website, select the show that you want and then click on the edit tab at the top right side of the page.

When the edit page opens . . . scroll down until you see the option: Delete Proshow Gold Program with the big red X. Select: "click here to delete this slideshow" and your current show will be deleted from the Proshow file server :wink:

Dan

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Dan thank you so much. It has all changed over the last year while I have been away :-)

Penny

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby VernonRobinson » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Glad to see that you have it resolved.

Regards,
-Vernon

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Penny, Photodex's sharing site has definitely changed, and in my cranky opinion, not for the better. :evil:

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting