Menu Thumbnail

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Menu Thumbnail

Postby rogdodge » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:40 am

Hi,

I have just started using PSG. My problem is the single slideshow image shown on the Menu. My slideshow is in 16:9, as is the menu. When I create the menu the thumbnail picture displays in the correct format, i.e. square. But when I save the slideshow and run it the thumbnail becomes stretched out sideways.

I am not sure why this happens and I am hoping someone can help me.

rogdodge

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Menu Thumbnail

Postby DickK » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:34 pm

What did you use for the thumbnail -- one of the slides or a separate picture?
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Re: Menu Thumbnail

Postby rogdodge » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:39 pm

What did you use for the thumbnail -- one of the slides or a separate picture?
Dick

Hi Dick,

Initially I used an image from the slideshow. When I found I had a stretched thumbnail in the Menu I selected a photo from my PC Photoalbum but had the same result.

I did not have a stretched thumbnail in a 4:3 slideshow and Menu. Would the settings have anything to do with it? i.e. would selecting stretch to fit for the background also affect the thumbnail? If so is it possible to separate the two instructions?

rogdodge

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting