moving background

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

moving background

Postby olivia » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Please someone can tell me how work or a link for a tutorial very very easy....

I've - like background a video avi during 8 sec.
I want that my foto elapse in 1-3 sec. and than finish 8 sec. film.
I don't remember what to do. because now my photo stay until the end of video.....
Don't forget that I don't know english language, that it's impossible to find italian guide for proshow, that I'm often readin your site (what undersandable for me) and see your wonderful projects.
Many many thanks

Valued Member

Re: moving background

Postby Tonel » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Ciao Olivia

Spero che non si offenderà, ma non riesco a comprendere appieno quello che stai chiedendo. Sono sicuro che se avessi tentato la stessa domanda in italiano sarebbe molto molto meno comprensibile che il vostro inglese.

Forse sarebbe utile utilizzare un servizio gratuito di traduzione online come quella che ho utilizzato per questa risposta. Vedrete quanto è buono dalla lettura di questo che è stato ingresso in lingua inglese. Quella che ho usato è un sito inglese in modo da cercare un italiano. Google 'tradurre italiano inglese free' e scegliere.

È possibile copiare il testo sul forum in esso e intende tradurre, oppure si può, come ho fatto qui, è sufficiente digitare il testo in essa e copiare la traduzione per incollare nel vostro post sul forum.

Per esperienza so che queste non sono precisi al 100% ma possono aiutare notevolmente.

Vi aiuterà a comprendere risposte alla tua domanda.

La gente di questo forum penserà parlo italiano quando vedono questo.

Tony
Self build Xeon W3690, 12GB RAM, C=250GB 850EVO SSD, Asus 2GB GTX960, Win10H 64bit, PSP9
iMac 27" Retina 5K i5, 24GB RAM, Radeon M295X 4GB, Bootcamp Win10H 64bit

Postby olivia » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:57 am

Dear Tonel
Thanks for the suggestion.

We can see if we can understand
I put in a slide a movie as a background that lasts 8 seconds.
I want the photo over the video remains visible only 2 or 3 seconds - small zoom - then disappears.
I'm not able to adjust the duration of the picture that remains until the end of the movie.
I want to come out after 2-3 seconds and the movie continues
I'm beginner .... I can not find the solution.
Thanks again.

P.S. - The translation is really good Italian

Valued Member

Postby Tonel » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:19 am

Ciao Olivia

Se ho capito, prova questo.

Trascina il video a una diapositiva vuota sulla timeline.

Fare doppio clic sulla diapositiva con il video.

Quindi, trascina la foto per l'area Livelli (in basso a destra) della finestra.

Utilizzare i pulsanti Sposta su freccia in quella zona per fare la foto 1 e il video 2.

Cliccate su una delle maniglie d'angolo della foto e ridimensionarla.

Passare alla scheda Livelli ed effetti di movimento.

Posizionare i fotogrammi chiave per quando si desidera la foto per apparire e scomparire.

Impostare lo zoom come desiderato.

Penso che potrebbe essere l'aggiunta di video in background> Slide e quindi non si può fare quello che vuole. Quanto sopra dovrebbe ottenere quello che vuoi.

Tony
Self build Xeon W3690, 12GB RAM, C=250GB 850EVO SSD, Asus 2GB GTX960, Win10H 64bit, PSP9

Postby olivia » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:23 am

Grazie Tony
also for your fast response !!
Done!
Beautiful, so simple when you explain me.
I believe that an expert can work better but now I have a good start.
Thanks again and arrivederci
Olivia

Valued Member

Postby Tonel » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:45 am

Ciao Olivia

Sono così contento che con l'aiuto del servizio di traduzione abbiamo ottenuto quello che volevi. Ben fatto.

Le persone che vedono questi posti saranno penso di poter scrivere e comprendere l'italiano. Penso che sarebbe meglio far loro sapere aggiungendo la prossima parte in inglese.

For anyone reading this thread, I neither write nor understand Italian. In my initial reply to Olivia I suggested she used a fee online translation service as I had done to reply. She did and we sorted out her problem. It's great the internet and this forum.

Arrivederci

Tony

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Tony, for the sake of those who want your answer, it might be best if they don't get a translation of a translation because it's likely to be, shall we say, "interesting." If you still have your English version, maybe you could copy and paste it into a post. :D

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Valued Member

Postby Tonel » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:27 am

Yes, I should have done that, Barbara. Double translation doesn't always return to what you started with.

I should point out that at the time I didn't notice that the question was being asked in the PSG section. So although my answer appears to have helped Olivia I'm not quite sure how she dealt with the keyframes part - I'm not familiar with Gold. It appeared to me that Olivia had put her video in the wrong place, so my response was:

If I've understood you, try this.
Drag your video to an empty slide on the timeline.
Now double click the slide with the video.
Next, drag your photo to the Layers area (bottom right) of the window.
Use the Move Up arrow in that area to make your photo 1 and the video 2.
Click on one of the corner handles of the photo and resize it.
Switch to the Layers tab and Motion Effects.
Position the keyframes to when you want the photo to appear and disappear.
Set the zoom as you require.

I think that you may be adding your video in the Slide > Background and so you can't do what you want to. The above should achieve what you want.

I used Google Translate which seemed to produce a decent translation. Out of interest I've just used it again to translate the translation back to English and it produced this:

If I understand you, try this.
Drag the video to a blank slide on the timeline.
Double-click the slide with the video.
Then, drag the photo to the area levels (bottom right) of the window.
Use the arrow buttons Move Up in that area to make the picture 1 and video 2.
Click on one of the corner handles and resize the photo.
Go to the Layers tab and motion effects.
Set keyframes for when you want the photo to appear and disappear.
Set the zoom as desired.

I think it might be the addition of video in the background> Slide so you can not do what he wants. The above should get what you want.

I think you'll agree that's quite an accurate result. In some places it's improved my English. For some reason it changed the first appearance of 'Layers' to 'area levels' but not the second. The penultimate sentence goes awry at the end.

Google Translate is a great tool for helping people to get their message across in another language and a big improvment since I last used web translation services. I think next time I use it I'll translate the translation back to see if I need to tweak my message to get an even better result.

Tony

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:54 am

Tony, it was an excellent thought to translate the translation because it pointed out both how well it was done and also where the flaws can be. Of course, it all depends very heavily on the language into which the writing is being translated because of sentence structure, and it's oh-so tempting to translate a simple sentence into various languages and then back again to see the results.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting