Text Fading

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Text Fading

Postby JeannieMcN » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:29 am

Hello,

I am a new user and am having troubles with my text fading. On some of my slides, the text fades about a second after it appears. Well .. .fading probably isnt the right term. It seems to darken a bit. But on others, it's nice and bright and stays that way. I would all of them to be like this (staying nice and bright) but cant see any difference in between the slides (why some are doing it and some are not), or why they are doing it to begin with.

I have a "fly in" effect on the captions. I have tried "none" for "fly out" and also having an effect but neither seems to make a difference.

I've tried changing my transitions,but this doesnt seem to work either.

Anyone have any ideas? thanks much!!

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Text Fading

Postby DickK » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:32 am

Off the top of my head I can't think of anything that might be doing what you described but here's some questions and things to try:

Look to be sure you don't have anything selected for the ''Normal" setting.

What ''fly in' effect did you select and is the caption set to be above or below the slide transition? (The little 'T' block right beside the caption.)

Try rendering the show out to a EXE and run that -- sometimes what you see in Preview isn't exactly what it looks like in an output.

Dick

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting