Help with Menu

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Help with Menu

Postby Linda01 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi,

I'm having a problem when I create a DVD with a menu ... my DVD only contains one show. The menu I created looks great except that there is a yellow highlighted box around the thumbnail photo that starts the show. I can't seem to get rid of it. It doesn't show up in the preview box, only once the DVD is burned. I'm sure there is some easy fix that I am overlooking but for the life of me I can't figure it out. The weird thing is, I have burned 2 other shows (one show per DVD) and this did not happen.
I would appreciate any suggestions!
Thanks so much,

Linda

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Help with Menu

Postby DickK » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:03 am

The clue is that others worked fine. Try using a different thumbnail. I'm guessing that something about the thumbnail is what's having that show up--don't know what but it seems most likely to be tied to that.
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby Linda01 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:44 am

Thanks ... I'll try that :)

Postby Linda01 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Well I tried using a different thumbnail (twice, using different ones each time) and I am still getting the yellow highlight around the thumbnail. I understand the use of the highlight on a menu that has more than one show, but I don't understand why I can't get rid of it on the menu with only one show.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Postby Linda01 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Okay, I did a little "work around" and just enlarged the thumbnail to fill the entire menu frame. It wasn't the ideal solution but it worked and I was able to create a decent looking menu.

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting