Menu photos on DVD are missing selection border

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Menu photos on DVD are missing selection border

Postby grcobb » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:27 am

In the past, whenever I created a DVD with several 'shows' on it, a yellow border highlighted the selected show when the DVD title screen was displayed on my TV. Using the DVD's remote arrow keys, you could navigate between the shows to select the one to be played.

The DVD I am trying to create with 6 shows, displays the photos and captions on the DVD's title screen correctly and you can use the remote arrow keys to navigate between the shows. However, the yellow border is not displayed around each show's photos so you never know what show is selected.

I am using Proshow Gold v4.5.2813 (older shows were created with an older version of PSG) and going through the same type of Create Output steps I previously did with one change. I am now creating an ISO file and then burning the DVD later rather than burning the DVD from PSG. Otherwise, same type of menu structure and parameters as older shows.

Any help, comments, suggestions, etc on what my problem may be would be welcome.

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting