File Size & Text Quality Issue - Newbie!

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
MaryJ

File Size & Text Quality Issue - Newbie!

Postby MaryJ » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:16 am

Hi Folks

I am a complete newbie here and perhaps a little technically challenged but I am loving Proshow Gold. Firstly, I would like to thank you all for the many tips and advice I have already picked up from reading through your helpful posts. :)

Secondly I am hoping someone here may be able to give me some advice!

I am trying to set something up that involves uploading my shows to two online locations and since my show sizes are approximately 120-140mb they are taking 40mins to 1hour to upload to each location - one of them is Amzon S3 for example. I found a helpful tip from a member who saves their shows in Windows Movie Maker thus reducing the size of the show and this works great except for the quality of the text in the shows - it is blurry and "stripy". One work around I have found is to use something like Photoshop to create text images and this works but I lose the ability to create some of the motion text effects in the shows - not critical I know but I was just wondering if someone has a better solution.

I am concerned that I provide a quality product to my customers but want to set something up so that they can download the files etc. - maybe I am looking for too much but I always like to explore all my options before giving up!!

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best wishes,

Mary

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting