Animations

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Animations

Postby Wanda » Mon May 04, 2009 12:20 pm

If I drop in an animation between two slides they work well but if I put an animation on top of a slide as a layer it will not move. Can you help me? I would like for them to move. Wanda

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Animations

Postby DickK » Mon May 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Wanda -- I confess that I can't picture what you're trying to do. What do you mean by an "animation" -- what is it, a video clip or ...? and what are you doing to drop it "...between two slides..."?
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby Barbara_K » Mon May 04, 2009 5:43 pm

If you're talking about an animated GIF make sure the Looping box is checked on the Video Settings tab (click the Layers tab to see the Video Settings tab) in Slide Options. Also be sure the animated GIF is actually the top layer in the slide.

Barbara

Postby Wanda » Tue May 05, 2009 3:43 pm

Barbara_K wrote:If you're talking about an animated GIF make sure the Looping box is checked on the Video Settings tab (click the Layers tab to see the Video Settings tab) in Slide Options. Also be sure the animated GIF is actually the top layer in the slide.

Barbara

Thanks Barbara, I got it.

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting